Monday, February 27, 2017

TEMPLE TEMPLE TEMPLE (February 27, 2017)

To my dearest loved ones:

It's been quite the week! Busy as ever! And this is the last week of the transfer. That was quick! And this week is already march! Ugh what. Time needs to slow down a little bit. At Zone Conference a while back, President called me an "old timer." Man, I still feel like a greenie but I guess I have been doing this for a quick minute. Good fun! Glad to hear about all your adventures. Especially Dayne! I'm super jealous of your Disney cruise. That looked like fun! Let your friend know I got next dibs, ya? K thx. Have fun at Phantom mom, pops, and Cole! I've always wanted to see that one live! 

Lets see what happened this week! On Tuesday, we had Zone Meeting! It went super well. I feel this is the best/most productive one we've had thus far. It really makes a difference when people have the mentality of "I don't want to be there," or "I've already heard this." It was awesome to see the Zone prepared and ready to learn. I'm grateful for them. They are all doing really well. Our zone is killing it! We have some like 16 baptismal dates as a Zone. That's awesome! I'm excited for what's to come. The rest of the week was good. We didn't have too much happen. We weren't able to meet with Victoria but we did see Jose. We read 3 Nephi 11 with him and he loved it! That was cool. Lets see what else. OH, yesterday we had ward Conference and a bunch of less active members that don't usually come, came! That was cool! We had a full gospel doctrine class. Ahh good fun! 

We have our temple trip this Thursday, which I'm PUMPED for! I haven't been since August! Today is a 1/2 pday because of that. This is Elder Perez's last week which means we're gonna work harder than ever and go out with a bang! Next Monday, I get to go to Santa Rosa to drop him off and then pick up my new compa the next day! 


Until then, pasa una buena semana llena de mucho éxito y felicidad! Les quiero muchísimo!

Con Amor, 
Elder Alexander Scott Joyner


No comments:

Post a Comment