Thursday, April 21, 2016

BEDNAR WEEK yeet (Apr 18, 2016)

Hello All! Another week in the books! This is usually my favorite/most stressful time of the year, so I understand why all the hustle and bustle. I hope you had such a fantastic birthday, Father, even amidst
your work and Bishop responsibilities. I also very much like your little selfie you took of you and your crew at the aquarium. Què lindo! Cole bby, I'm sari you're allergic to Georgia haha. Do you have
to get inhalers or medicines or anything? Mother, when are you taking Dayne up? That will be a fun little Canada trip! Whoop Whoop! Hermana, espero que sus translados vaya bien y tú no necesitas crujir tus dientes :)

We have an exciting week coming up! Tomorrow, Elder Beeston and I are going on exchanges with some Elders from the district. Thursday, we have Zone Conference with the Napa zone in Napa, so that'll be fun to go back up there. Finally, on Saturday, the one and only ELDER BEDNAR is coming! The whole mission is meeting in Santa Rosa and we will have the opportunity to hear him for like 3 hours! I'm so very excited to be able to meet him and hear him speak. Ahhhhh he's one of my favorites yas! Next week we will have Zone meeting on Tuesday and the week after that we have the temple trip and then Mother's Day. Holy cow this transfer already flying by.

Not too much happened this past week. I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Lazaro (My Spaniard:), which was such a blast. The weirdest things always happen on exchanges. We came in contact with this one guy who started off really cool, but then turned out kind of crazy. We must've listened to him talk for a solid 45 minutes straight. Oh my, he's quite the story!

OH last night the power was out for a good little while. It was interesting because our only sources of light were these two candles. There is a fireplace in this apartment, but it was already a bazillion
degrees and didn't want to go through the effort. Last night, we also had a Branch Noche de Hogar, which was a blast. The Branch here is different that the others I've been in, but great nonetheless! The
members are awesome and love taking care of the missionaries.

(Just thinking ahead, Elise let me know when you think you'll be available for Skype on Mother's Day and I will try and do around the same time.)

I think that's it for this week! I'm not sure what happened to the ponderizing scriptures, but I was really moved this week by Alma 38-42. I'd love to hear any thoughts/comments/questions/concerns/insights on it! I love you all tan mucho! Have such a great week!

Con Amor

Elder Joyner

Crashing at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment