Monday, May 15, 2017

5-15-17 (May 15, 2017)

Hey y'all!
It was good to talk to y'all yesterday! Sounds like all is well there! Weird to think the next time I see y'all will be for real for real. I won't write too much cuz I told most of y'all yesterday about the week. Lets see...

Tuesday, Elder Harris and I went on exchanges! We had set some really good goals and ended up contacting 72 people that day, which is the most I've ever counted in my mission in one day! We're working on contacting 100 in a day! We're super excited about all we are doing. We were able to have a lesson with Ivan on Thursday, in the chapel. We talked about the sacrament and sang, "In Humility, Our Savior," and we could tell he was really into it. We're think he thinks he's not ready yet, but he is just not sure if he's ready to make commitments yet. So an extra prayer for him would be much appreciated! We were supposed to have a lesson with Adalberta but she cancelled for this week. We know she's ready she just has to come through on some commitments! Saturday we had interviews and then the baptism after that! It went super well and I was also able to see my son, Elder Brock who came to the baptism. So that was fun!

We have a busy week this week with Zone Conference Friday and MLC Saturday. Sooo should be so good! Thanks for all y'all do. I love and appreciate you! Talk to ya soon!

Con Amor, 
Elder Joyner

Alex Playing Quidditch



No comments:

Post a Comment