Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Good Things Happening! (March 14, 2017)

Hey hey!
Happy Tuesday Pday! It's been a very busy last week with whitewashing in our new area. Let me tell you what, PETALUMA IS AWESOME. We both love it so much already. And Elder Angulo rocks! (And he's real Colombian, Dayne :) Lets see where to start. 

So last Tuesday we got our stuff and made out way to our new area We did some shopping and got all settled, just to hear that some missionaries in our zone had their phone accidentally taken by some other missionaries to another zone soooo we had to make a little trip to go pick that up in Napa. But we got all that taken care of and set. The rest of the night we tried to get some other planning type things done, because we didn't have an area book synced yet to see anyone. Wednesday, we were able to really get started and visit some people. This area is popping. The missionaries before us worked really hard. There are a couple baptisms set up for this transfer. We haven't been able to meet with any of the investigators yet because they keep canceling on us. They sound pretty solid though! Saturday and Sunday we had stake Conference. Elder Schweitzer, of the 70 presided Then the next day, we had an MLC and then Zone Conference with Him. It was awesome! I learned so much. I really realized the most that there are lots of things I still need to work on. I just gotta start one step at a time ;) 

One thing the spirit really impressed upon my mind is that of the Love our Savior has for us. He knows us so personally. Whether we know it or not, He knows us, our situations, our lives, our desires, and honestly what's best for us. We HAVE to trust in that. That's where true strength lies. In Him and Him alone! I love how I've come to know that on my mission. That's knowledge I wouldn't trade for anything. 

Well I love this area, my companion, and this Zone! Let me tell you what, this zone ROCKS!!! I'm excited to be here! 


Love you all! Talk real soon. 

Con Amor, 
Elder Joyner

No comments:

Post a Comment