Tuesday, October 11, 2016

¡¡¡CONFERENCIA GENERAL!!! (October 3, 2016)

It's been a great week this past week! I hope you all loved Conference as much as I did! I'm sure grateful to be where I am right now. General Conference as a missionary is always a little different. Maybe it's the calling or that we're just focused on the Lord 24/7, but I got so much out of it! It was hard, yet again, to see President Monson get older and older but I guess that's just how it goes. I'm very grateful for a living Prophet and Apostles who lead and guide Christ's church today. One thing that was impressed upon me was the worth of the souls is great in the eyes of God and how we are all children from a divine creator. How super is that? Shouldn't that give us enough motivation to get through anything? 

This week we also moved houses. We moved into the Larson's (a senior couple that just went home) apartment. It's huge! It feels like Grandma and Papa's house haha. I'll send some pictures on the way and such. 

This next week we have zone conferences in Fairfield, Woodland, and Petaluma! Elder Crowley and I are teaching on doing Mobile Device Checkups! We'll send the media for that when we get it all done haha. 

Nothing else really exciting happened this week. but OH do you remember Aura and Ed? From a couple weeks ago? So they're living in Windsor (north of SR) right now with Ed's brother, but we just found out that they moved into our area so pretty soon we will start teaching them! That's super sick yo! They're fresh and actually fed us after priesthood session on Saturday! 

I'd encourage you all to re-watch and think over the conference talks that just happened, as I will be doing the same. 

I'm grateful for each and everyone of you! 

Con Amor

Elder Joyner

No comments:

Post a Comment