Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 (January 2, 2017)

It's been a quick week this week! HAPPY 2017! That's crazy that I was a missionary for a complete year in 2016. I loved it and wouldn't have changed one day. Lots of exciting things coming to ya this year though! 

Not too much happened this past week. Monday night, elder thom came on exchanges with elder Perez and I. Whenever there are new ZL's, the ap's come with them for a day to make sure everything is going good. It was fun! Wednesday night to Thursday, Elder Castro (my follow up trainer) in Kelseyville! That was a good time catching up on the last year and how we've both changed. That was really good! 

This week was a little slower. We haven't been able to see Carlos or Maria or Jesus or Joey much. We're meeting with like all of them tonight though! Hopefully it will be a good week with them! New Year's Eve we had a curfew at 7, so we went inside and I had to write a talk for the next day! Luckily our sacrament Meeting got changed to 11! 

This week we have Zone Conference and some exchanges and such. Should be a good one! 


I always love hearing from y'all! Keep me updated. Love ya!

Con Amor, 

Elder Joyner


No comments:

Post a Comment