Saturday, December 17, 2016

Transfers Transfers! (December 12, 2016)

This will be kinda of a shorter letter this week because tomorrow is transfers and we don't have to much time to write. S/O to Elise who is heading home tomorrow. Love you Sis. Safe travels! Transfers are happening. I'm leaving Santa Rosa and heading to Ukiah as a Zone Leader with Elder Perez. I've heard really good things about him and this area and I'm excited. I'm pretty sure there's just a Spanish group up there so we might meet with one of the English wards. It's a good change up but a little bittersweet right before Christmas. This'll be good for me though. I'm gonna hit it full force!

We had a pretty good week. We were able to set a baptismal date with one lady named Naomi. That was a cool experience that I may have to save until next week. We were able to see Dante again this week and go over the plan of salvation with him and his sister, Abigail. This area is really popping and I'm excited for elder Sidwell and his new compa!

This week we have an MLC on Thursday, so I'll already be able to come back to rosa haha and next week we have the Christmas parties and we'll be able to come back to rosa again too haha so I won't miss it too much. That's prolly it for this week. I'll write more next! Love y'all. Have a great week!

Con Amor

Alex with cousin David (Freebairn)
Elder Joyner




Escamilla family

No comments:

Post a Comment